Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have experienced these, or similar, thoughts or don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many treatment options available.
We understand that some people feel stigma related to their depression, and it is our goal to help clients work through their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care.
If you are hoping to finally lighten your load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for a free consultation.